Extrusion pump performance graph how to use?
1. Find the selected extrusion pump corresponding performance curve.
2. In the following charts indicate the current back pressure.
3. Determine the correction factor, taking back-pressure value in bar and extends up to the curve, the vertical readout correction factor values left at the intersection.
4. adding value divided needed correction factor values, obtained values ml / min. Or L / h units.
5. The results on the dosage scale middle.
6. When this value is placed on the dosage scale, you can use a ruler to find the stroke length setting and stroke frequency settings.